Sunday, February 04, 2007

I finished a pair of socks today. I started these socks last July (see july 12th post for reference) and I got half way down the cuff then put them aside. I picked them up yesterday and finished them. yay! They are WARM although they are lace and made from acrylic.
I could call them my superbowl socks since it is today... even though I (probably) won't watch the superbowl. They are a bit too girly to be superbowl socks. heh.














They are knit in Caron Simply Soft in "Bone" color. Knit with size #3 US DPN needles.
The pattern, Straight Lace Socks, is from Knit Socks! by Betsy Lee McCarthy. It is in the worsted weight version and sans fun fur.

Acutually, I LOVE the Knit Socks! book! I am definatley going to be using this book for years to come.

I think my next project is going to be some kind of fair isle mittens. Maybe something like these AWESOME MITTENS!
Or maybe some Pirate Mittens! or SQUIRREL MITTENS! or These Pretty Mittens!
This pattern says its for MEN but I think they would look nice on me! :) These are also Men's Mittens but very cute.

These Fingerless Gloves are cute!


Anyways! Hope everyone is having a good Sunday!

No comments: