Sunday, April 30, 2006

YAY! Socks are done!!
Freakin' finally! Dang, i thought it would never end! Plus, I have a size 11 foot so it was like extra work knitting the foot length. One of the socks feels smaller than the other. The second one I knit feels like my gauge was just a tad tighter. Oh well, my ginormous feet will stretch it out :D


















Of course, my furbaby, Missy, had to make sure that the toe seam was done correctly. HAHA!
I had enough yarn left over to make baby socks. YAY!


I bought yarn yesterday... haha! It's a sickness.


Green yarn is for socks. Red Heart yarn is for slipper socks. But i have the right to change my mind at any time ;) hahah

Here is some great yarn that I unraveled from a thrift store sweater. it is chunky yarn and there is ALOT of yarn there.




Next up on the knitting agenda... Andy's fish blanket!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Just came over from crochetville... beautiful work :-)