Thursday, April 13, 2006

sooo... I gave in to the powers of the sock yarn and started to knit another pair of socks. The last couple of days I have been picking up the needles and then putting them back down again and playing games online or watching tv or whatever. I am on fish 7 or 8 of Andy's blanket. I have to knit 35 of the lil fishies. I start in knitting the fish pieces and then just... loose interest? I think it is because I try to knit in front of the computer. I have a laptop so I could just close the lid. But then I think of something I wanted to look up and there the lid opens again and I lose another 45mins to an hour on the internet. *sigh* I was watching tv when I started the sock. Now I am into the socks and will definately finish them. I think it is because the socks actucally need my attention to knit them. it keeps my interest. The fishies are monotonous. I have the pattern memorized now.
But I NEED to finish the blanket. i started on a sweater for Andy and havent picked it up since about July of last year. It is a lost cause. I havent gotten very far on it, thank goodness.

I also have this bigggggggggggg... crocheted afgan that i started and am about 1/4 way done with it. but i want to frog it all and make this. scrumptious scraps afgan
I totally have enough scrap acrylic yarn to make 4 of these. and i just might! :D

I think I just have a bit of spring fever. i get excited about knitting or crocheting something then i lose all interest again. maybe it is just A.D.D. hahaha...

I want to go back to my LYS and pick up some Noro Kuryeon but I dont want to spend like $10.50 a skein on it! I am sure that I can find some online and come out better even with the shipping.

Anyways, it is 11.30pm and I need to hit the sack. Mmmm... i love my bed. i dont know why i dont spend more time there.

No comments: